Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Initial Blog - Oh Boy...if this post were a book, it would be a real page-turner

Hi there. This is my section in the blogger.com realm.
So, all of you should be able now keep track of my thoughts yet another way and hopefully I can find another application that simultaneously updated all of my status twittery tweets and real-time updates of what I'm doing and where. Really, big thanks to responsibility (and fall semester), I now have less time to waste time telling 567 of my facebook friends that I'm watching the stars and it's nice, with facebook's very addictive tweeting feature; you can "like" (by clicking) someone's post from your page. I'm rallying for the "dislike" option; in case you want to let someone know that you disagree with how they feel and you have no life. Really, I'm not a facebook addict; I just see many who really document their concious time with facebook posts - guess it beats a journal. I'm betting a facebook psychology theory will develop from the millions of users who thrive on the site's functionality and sustainability; god forbid if the application servers go down for two minutes at facebook. There are many millions people that rely on facebook games as of current.
Kind of crazy, really. I just wanted to go with a random topic with this first blog; it come to me as I was typing and just felt like continuing with some support and personal feelings. By no way, in any means, did I think of anything I was going to write ahead of time.

I would hope to keep my blogs very conversational-feeling here; as if I was talking to you and knowing that you can hear, but not respond.

Look forward to sharing with yus.

No comments:

Post a Comment